Happy New Year!
And with a new year, for quite a few people come new resolutions. Here are mine:
- Practice gratefullness every day.
- Allow yourself more time to reach goals.
- See fears as an act of imagination.
- Take breaks from devices.
- Make time for visiting / watching any form of art / creating it myself.
I think these are modest and honest resolutions that can be met through a little bit of effort, all of them making life better with each one that is met. They all start kind of small but have a big impact when you get to live more and more by them.
Do you have any resolutions for the new year? Or are you happy with where you are right now?